26 November 2014
Call for abstracts : Threbo – 14th international conference on competition and ownership in land passenger transport
The 14th International Conference on Competition and Ownership in Land Passenger Transport (Thredbo 14) will be held at the Ritz-Carlton
Hotel in Santiago, Chile.
The call for abstracts is now open. It will close on Friday 12 December 2014. Please read the Call for Abstracts page for further information.
Papers are invited on the following themes:
- Innovations in service delivery and performance management
- Effective institutional relationships, regulatory frameworks and contract transition strategies
- Sustainable funding sources, and related cost/benefit measurements, for public transport
- Developing inter-modal transport systems
- Harnessing big data
- Reassessing public operations
- Market initiative: regulatory design, implementation and performance
- The wider economic, social and environmental impacts of public transport investment
For more information : https://www.thredbo-conference-series.org/