Call for Abstract: Bangladesh Planning Research Conference (BPRC) – Dhaka, 5-6 February 2016
Bangladesh Planning Research Conference (BPRC) 2016*
“Planning and Development in Developing Country Perspectives”
5-6 February 2016, Jahangirnagar University, Dhaka, Bangladesh
CALL FOR ABSTRACT
Department of Urban and Regional Planning (DURP) of Jahangirnagar University is going to organize its first international conference “Bangladesh Planning Research Conference (BPRC)” on 5-6 February 2016 at Jahangirnagar University, Dhaka, Bangladesh. The aim of this conference is to exchange research and experiences in all aspect of planning among the leading academics, researchers and practitioners.
Topic proposed to be covered include the following (but not limited to) thematic areas:
- Urban Settlement & Growth Management
- Rural Development & Poverty Alleviation
- Housing and Real Estate
- Urban Design
- ICT in Urban & Regional Planning
- Local Government & Governance
- Environmental Planning & Policy
- Climate Change: Mitigation & Adaptation
- Disaster Management & Planning
- Utility Services Planning
- Gender, Ethnics in Planning & Development
Guidelines for Abstract Submission:
- An abstract of 300 to 500 words should include the research problem, methods, results and conclusion/implications.
- Abstract should have a title, author’s name and affiliation.
- Abstract should be submitted by email to email@example.com and/or to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4th December 2015.
- Authors of accepted abstracts will be asked to submit a full paper by 5 January 2016. Selected papers will be published in peer reviewed journal and edited book.
- 4 December 2015: Abstract Submission
- 9 December 2015: Notification of Acceptance
- 5 January 2016: Full Paper Submission
- 5 – 6 February 2016: Conference Day Please visit our website: www.juniv.edu/urp
Contact: Dr. M. Shafiq-Ur Rahman, MCIHT (Conference Chair)
Phone: +88- 01760710644