Registration to UMI-CODATU XVII Conference !
Registration to the UMI-CODATU XVII Conference, to be held in Hyderabad (India) from 4th to 6th November 2017, is now open. Kindly fill in the form below and proceed with the payment on the PAYPAL platform (you will be redirected automatically). Please note that Indian participants shall register on UMI website : http://urbanmobilityindia.in/Index.aspx.
1…As per the country classification of the World Bank, based on the GNI per capita (Update 2016).
2…To be eligible, students shall provide a documentary evidence of their status. Without this documentation, regular fees will be applied.
- 10% discount will be granted to delegates registering before July 1st, 2017;
- Registration fees include: attendance to all the sessions of the Conference, an access to the exhibition area, congress bag and printed material, coffee breaks and lunches to be served during the program;
- Your registration will be confirmed as soon as the payment is received. Only participants who complete their registration will be included in the programme. If you do not receive a confirmation notice before the conference, please contact CODATU’s secreteriat: [email protected];
- Registration fees include VAT.
- Cancellation Policy : For cancellations received before or on September 1st, 2017, 50% of the total amount will be refunded. After this date, no refund will be accepted. Please note that registration refunds will be processed within 30 days after the end of the event. Bank charges will be deducted from the refund.
- If you wish to rent an exhibition space or to be a sponsor of the event, please contact [email protected]. All information related to the sponsorship are available on the wbesite of the joint event: http://www.umi10-codatuxvii.org/.
- CODATU plans to take photographs and video material and produce them in educational, news or promotional material, in print, electronic or other media, including the CODATU’s and joint event’s website. By participating to the conference, you grant CODATU the right to use your name, photo and biography for such purposes.
For more information, please visit : http://www.umi10-codatuxvii.org/
Detailed information about the Conference (Programme, Venue, Hotels, training session, study tour, speakers etc.) will be regularly updated on this website.
Remark: You filled in the form but did not succeed to make the payment, click here.