The Scientific Conference of CODATU will happen! Initially scheduled during the Week for Sustainable Mobility and Climate in Dakar, September 2020, the Scientific Conference had to be postponed for obvious reasons. Now it will be held On Line, 22 and 23 November, 2021.
The program for the 2 days of the Conference is now available, you can download it here.
Presentations and sessions
During these 2 days, around 40 peer-reviewed papers will be presented in 12 ‘parallel’ Scientific Sessions by authors from many countries around the main Theme “Research and policy merge: present challenges in urban transport and mobility for passengers and goods in developing and emerging countries” and Sub-Themes identified in the Call for Abstracts.
In addition, two Collaboration Scientific Sessions will be organised: one by SIG-H5 of WCTRS and CODATU, and the other on the projects of Solution Plus.
During the Closing Ceremony on November 23, the Prize for the best PhD Thesis on urban transport and mobility in developing countries (2nd Edition) will be awarded.
All sessions will be provided by English / French simultaneous translation.
- Participation to the Conference is free of charge and opened to the public.
- Formal Registration is required through this link.
Final Programme: and connection link will be shared soon on this page and via CODATUs communication channels.
International Scientific Committee of the XVIII CODATU Conference
– Professor A.B. Ndiaye, Université Libre de Bruxelles
– Professor J. Chenal, École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne
– Professor Ali Huzayyin, Cairo University and 1st Vice President of CODATU
– Dr. Solene Baffi, CODATU
International Scientific Committee of the Conference
- Muhammed Adeel (Pakistan)
- Maria Attard (Malta)
- Dominique Breuil (France)
- Xavier Crépin (France)
- Raja Elassali (Marocco)
- Haneen Khreis (Jordania)
- Jacquie Klopp (United States)
- Jérome Lombard (France)
- Rosario Macario (Portugal)
- Kazuaki Miyamoto (Japan)
- Hideki Nakamura (Japan)
- Olivier Ninot (France)
- Valérie Ongolo-Zogo (Cameroun)
- Haixiao Pan (China)
- Gina Porter (United Kingdom)
- Pap Sakho (Senegal)
- Charles Rivesplata (United States)
- Varameth Vichiensan (Thaïlande)
Queries and clarifications
Please contact Solene Baffi, at <email@example.com>