the first time, CODATU organizes a « Prize of the best PhD Thesis on urban mobility in cities of developing countries ».
The objectives of the Prize are:
- To encourage young PhD holders and PhD students to excel in research on urban mobility (transport) in cities of the developing countries;
- To reinforce the interaction between researchers on the one hand, and professionals and policy makers, in the urban transport sector, on the other; though exposing the winning PhD to the conference audience and via the Website of CODATU;
- To affirm the role of CODATU in boosting North-South and South-South cooperation in research and practice.
Candidates will be able to apply until 15th August, 2017.
CODATU formed the CODATU PhD Prize Committee of five distinguished Professors and Specialists to examine the applications and announce the winner.
The winner will be award in the Closing Ceremony of CODATU XVII Conference, Hyderabad, India, 4-6 November, 2017.
The winner will receive a formal Certificate from CODATU, a money prize of 1000 Euros, a free registration to CODATU XVII Conference (Hyderabad, India, 4-6 November, 2017) and a summary of the Ph.D. thesis in the conference proceedings.
- 15 August, 2017: Deadline for submitting Prize Application Form and documents.
- 1st week of October, 2017: Announcement of the Winner by the Prize Committee.
We invite candidates to carefully read the Prize Rules and conditions document before participating. The candidates must send the completed form and items specified in the Prize rules and conditions by e-mail to the Chair of CODATU PhD Prize Committee, mentioning “CODATU PhD Prize Application” in the “Subject” of the mail, at the address: email@example.com no later than 15 August, 2017.