Home » News » Partnership : GART/CODATU – Commission
Posted on Tuesday 17 January 2012 in News
The first meeting of the Committee ”International Cooperation”created through the partnership between the GART and CODATU be held Thursday, February 9, 2012.
This commission was created as part of an agreement between the GART and CODATU in June 2011. It is presided by Bernard Rivalta, President of the SYTRAL and President of the Commission and by Serge Lepeltier, President of the Urban Community of Bourges. It aims to develop technical cooperation between French transport authorities and their foreign counterparts, especially in developing countries.
Agenda of the Commission for International Cooperation
- Presentation of the commission and partnership GART -CODATU
- International cooperation of local authorities in the part ot the climate negotiations
By Serge Lepeltier, Vice Chairman of the Committee,Chairman of the Urban Community of Bourges, Ambassador in charge of climate negotiation
- Presentation of an example of cooperation in transport and the work of the international collectivity
By Bernard Rivalta, President of the Committee, President of SYTRAL
- Presentation of the project supported by the CODATU
By Jean Louis Leonard, President of CODATU, Deputy-mayor of Charentes Maritime).
- Presentation of 1% Oudin-Santini
By Bertrand Gallet, CEO of United Cities of France.
- Open discussion on the development prospects of the international actions of transport authorities