Intelligent, Inclusive & Sustainable Mobility
4 – 6 November 2017, Hyderabad / India
CODATU and its partners, the Indian Ministry of Urban Development (MoUD) and the Institute of Urban Transport in New Delhi (IUT), are pleased to welcome you to Hyderabad from November 4-6, 2017, for the 17th CODATU international conference, organized in conjunction with the 10th Urban Mobility India (UMI) Conference and Exhibition.
The urban challenge is immense in India, as cities will have to host 500 million more dwellers in the next 25 years. Mobility will obviously be a crucial part of the solution, if it is intelligent, inclusive and sustainable, which will be the general theme of this conference.
You will find at the UMI-CODATU XVII Conference:
- Plenary or special sessions with senior politicians and managers of major companies in the urban mobility sector;
- Scientific papers, selected by an international scientific committee;
- Sessions organized by CODATU partners on specific topics;
- An exhibition area where participants and sponsors will also exhibit their technologies, research and innovative projects in the field of urban mobility;
- Around 1000 Indian participants and 200 to 300 international delegates.
CODATU look forward to meeting you on November 4th for fruitful exchanges between all participants.
Articles liés :
Since 1980, every 2-3 years, CODATU is organizing International Conferences on urban transport with the aim of promoting sustainable urban mobility policies in emerging cities. Each time, this event takes place alternatively in a city of Africa, Asia, Europe or Latin America. By organizing this Conference in cooperation with local and international partners, CODATU aims at bringing together academics, researchers, practitioners, local authorities, private sector and civil society to discuss persisting challenges and future opportunities, and to share experiences to boost international cooperation.
International Scientific Committee
For each conference, CODATU establishes a dedicated International Scientific Committee who supervises the Call for Abstracts and the selection of papers. This year, 160 abstracts have been received and around 50 papers will be presented during the Conference, on the topic « Transport for Inclusive Urban Societies ».