papers selected by the Scientific Committee of the CODATU XVII Conference (4-6 November 2017 – Hyderabad, India) were selected by the editorial staff of the journal TEC Intelligent Mobility, and published in issue #235 published in October 2017. The call for communications launched in 2016 focused on « Transport for Inclusive Urban Societies ».
Articles dealing with the cases of Cotonou (Benin) and Douala (Cameroon) are part of the « Mobility for all: To leave no one at the side of the road » and deal respectively with issues of mobility for the poor , and those related to the transport of goods.
« Cotonou in Benin: The hell of the poor »
- Dr. Placide BADJI – African Union Commission, Addis Abeba, Ethiopia
- Prof. Philippe BOUILLARD – Université Libre de Bruxelles, Brussels, Belgium.
« Douala in Cameroon: what place for the transport of goods? »
- Prisca TENE MBIMI – Civil Engineering Enginer, Head of Transports and Mobility Service, Urban Community of Douala;
- Joseph Magloire OLINGA – Geographer, in charge of Planning and Sustainable Development, Urban Community of Douala;
- Hervé WABO – Urban Planner, expert in transport and sustainable mobility, Ministry of Housing and Urban Development.
Find the articles on the website of the journal TEC, tab « Boutique »: https://www.revuetec.com/boutique/tec-235/